At mapan, we put our users first. We believe technology is an essential part to accelerate changes in our society, which becomes the reason we create products that touches users—directly and indirectly, to improves their lives. From social products that allow users to access variety of our services like Mapan app to establishing a strong infrastructure like logistic and payment system, we build products that help our users to improve their livelihood. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll work with other mapan team members from Engineering, Sales & operation, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping mapan solution towards Indonesia’s middle-to-low as part of world’s next billion internet users.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Gather product requirements.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Work with top local and global engineers.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Having product management or product design experience
- Having experience developing Internet products and technology
- Familiar with business issues, or the ability to quickly learn
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills
- Having excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Be a part of one of the best product and engineering team in Indonesia
- Opportunity to learn from IT rockstars from Silicon Valley and other parts of the world
- Experience end-to-end product development cycle to serve very high transaction volume
- Solve REAL problems
- Our products, what you code, will make an immediate impact on low income communities